jazz balance free share karne ka tarika - how to transfer balance from jazz to jazz
jazz balance share in this article i going to give you jazz balance share code method how to share balance jazz moblink warid Jazz Share is a convenient, flexible and an easy service that lets users share balance of any amount ranging from Rs. 15 to Rs. 500. This service ensures that you are always connected and in touch with your loved ones.
How to share balance jazz to jazz and jazz to warid?
- Just Dial Dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX> *
- When you use Jazz Share you will be asked to confirm a message that you receive.
- The transaction will be completed once the confirmation message is received.
- Charges of Rs.4.76+t per transaction Jazz will not be responsible for any misuse of this service
|jazz balance share code|
jazz balance share
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions duly approved by PTA and agreed to by the customer in CSAF/eCSAF at the time of activation of connection/SIM.
- Jazz reserves the right/discretion to set/change the price/rate of any offer/package/bundle or withdraw/change/revoke such offer/package/bundle at any time. Where required under PTA’s regulations, prior notice shall be given to affected customers accordingly.
- Offer Price/charges of each offer/package/bundle shall be subject to all applicable taxes, if any, irrespective of the fact in which area of the country the requisite offer/package/bundle is activated/service availed.
- The charging system reserves certain proportion of available data volume in MBs of your package against opening/accessing of each application/website on the device, therefore, the simultaneous opening/accessing of multiple applications and/or websites may result in reserving all your available data volume in MBs of your package and may start charging on base rate of your package.
- The amount of balance and recharge required for bundles may be rounded up to the nearest whole number
- In case of any queries, questions, complaints or additional requirements ,please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA
- Details of applicable Taxes/charges on usage and recharge are given below
- Advance income tax rate is @12.5%
- Rate of sales tax in Federal is 17% except data which is exempt
- Rate of sales tax in rest of Pakistan is 19.5%
- Operator Assistance charges (i.e., Admin/Maintenance/Operational charges) @ 10% (plus applicable tax) shall apply on each recharge made in Pakistan.