|cecon 500 mg benefits in urdu|
in this article we are talking about vitamin c benefits for skin Do you know what is Vitamin C and why it is needed? Vitamin C is one of the most effective nutrients in our body. Experts say that it is the safest food and most essential nutrient for the body. Therefore, this vitamin can not be removed far in body composition. Rather, we need to take this vitamin regularly in our body and by consuming it.
Vitamin C helps our body build up its skin, bones and blood vessels and manage them properly. It is commonly found in fruits and vegetables. In addition, supplements of this particular vitamin are produced in almost all the pharmaceutical companies and supplied to the market. However, eating is definitely advisable.
What is Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is a water soluble or water soluble vitamin. This means that the vitamin is not stored in the body. Therefore, it has to be taken from different foods. Although a variety of herbs and fruits are a great source of this vitamin, it was not known before 3. That is, medical scientists analyzed the details of this vitamin in the first 5
Another name for vitamin C is ascorbic acid. Again, medical science sometimes calls it just ascorbate. It is a very essential nutrient in the treatment of scabies. Not only that, this vitamin is abundant in the body tissue formation.
vitamin c for skin lightening
vitamin c benefits in urdu
Vitamin C is very important for many of the essential reactions inside our body. In particular, vitamin C is essential for maintaining the function of some collagen, L-carnitine and neurotransmitters in the human body. Collagen is a key component of the interconnection of tissues in the human body. Collagen is the tissue of 2 to 2 percent of the muscle of every human body. And enough vitamin C is needed to produce collagen. Vitamin C helps in metabolizing or metabolizing proteins. Even so, the anti-oxidant activity of this vitamin lowers the risk of various types of cancer.
Why eat vitamin C?
- Vitamin C should be taken to reduce blood uric acid levels and prevent arthritis and fever.
- Vitamin C should be consumed to increase the production of red blood cells required to supply sufficient oxygen to the body .
- The role of vitamin C in boosting the body's immune system or immunity is unacceptable.
- Eat foods containing vitamin C to reduce high blood pressure or high blood pressure that cause heart disease.
- Vitamin C is needed to increase memory power and thinking.
- Eat vitamin C to increase the supply of antioxidants needed to prevent chronic disease or chronic chronic disease