How to see the password from Wifi on an Android phone Mobile, where the saved password?
|save wifi password kaise dekhe without root|
connect wifi ka password kaise dekhe In This Article i will tell you about How to see the wifi password on android two simple ways to find out your Wifi password on your Android Mobile phone. The first method is very simple & easy , and you dont need root your phone however, if it does not help in your mobile phone, then you can use the second method to find out the password from your Wifi on your android smartphone.
How to see the WiFi password on an Android phone?
how to know connected wifi password in mobile without root
there is a wireless Wifi network to which you do not know the password. And you have a mobile phone that you need to connect to it.but cannot remember the password from them, then our article will be very helpful. Unfortunately the Android operating system dont allow you to find out the password from your Wfi directly, in this article complete trick and simple easy methot share just follow steps:
show wifi password android app
in this method View Saved WiFi Password on Android Without Root The easiest way to find out the WiFi password on your Android phone is to use special applications
- Firstly Download and install the ES File Explorer application on your Android phone.
- This is a popular file manager that can be useful in many situations, including when you need to find out the Wfi password on your android phone
- Next, open the application and go to the System folder
- Then open the Device tab and go to the Data folder .
|how to know connected wifi password in mobile without root|
- Here you will see the one more folder (Misc)
|android show wifi password no root|
Now click on the file (wpa_supplicant.conf ) to view a list of all available Wifi networks to which your android phone is connected. SSID is the name of the Wifi network, and PSK is the password for it.
|how to see wifi password without root|
how to know connected wifi password in mobile?
|how to find wifi password on android with root|
- Firstly go to Playstore And SearchWifi Key Recovery needs root
- Download and install this app
- open the app will request access to the superuser, or root rights. and Click ” Submit » ( by Grant ) in a popup window.
|android show wifi password saved|
Now you can see a list of all Wifi networks to which your android phone has ever connected. PSK is the password for Wifi.