|e-sims in pakistan|
E-sim in pakistan Which network is enabled? in this article we are talking about e-sims in pakistan.jazz first network in pakistan and provide e-sim in pakistan.
esim available in pakistan
What is eSIM?
eSIM is an advanced SIM technology which is embedded in your phone to activate your mobile number without having to insert a physical SIM. With eSIM, you can digitally activate and store multiple phone numbers. It also allows customers to switch between multiple Jazz numbers without the hassle of changing physical SIMs. eSIM activates eSIM IMEI on your phone. In order to avoid blocking in DIRBS please perform the following steps.
Digital Activation of your SIM through internet No need for physical SIM change.
E-Sim working Phones in pakistan:
Compatible handsets like iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XR and XS Max will become dual SIM phones.
Important:Send both IMEIs to 8484 Send screenshots of your IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 in an email to email@example.com for whitelisting.
How to Active Jazz E-Sim?
- Visit any Jazz Business center to register for eSIM on your number
- After registration, you will receive a QR code on a voucher.
- Scan the QR code in your iPhone’s setting
- For a limited time Jazz is offering eSIM activation free of charge from all Jazz Business Centers
- Connect your Phone to the internet via Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > Cellular
- Select “Add Cellular Plan” and the camera will automatically launch
- Use your Phone camera to scan the QR code
- Your eSIM will be active in 5 minutes
Terms and conditions:
- Bio metric verification will be required prior to eSIM activation
- A new QR code is required if you switch your phone.
- For security reasons, please do not share the QR code with anyone.
- Handsets Supported:iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ XS/ XR/ XS Max
- Google Pixel 3 / XL
- (iOS 12.1 and above)
- Apple watches not supported currently