Table of Contents
|How to Hard Reset on the iPhone 11?|
In this Article we are going to tell you about How to reset or factory reset the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max The iPhone 11 ,11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max 11 are the most advanced Apple flagships phones . Anything from a problem-ridden app to a faulty software update can cause the device to malfunction, run slowly, or even freeze completely at some point in its life. Faced with these failures, restarting the device is the most sensible option.
Years ago, when the Touch ID still existed, performing this operation was quite simple but since the arrival of the new iPhone X; restarting or hard resetting the iPhone is somewhat more complicated. Fortunately, if you have already had an iPhone Xs or a model from the 2017-2018 line, you will have no difficulty, since the process is the same as that of resetting an iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max or iPhone Xr .
How to reset or factory reset the iPhone 11?
- Firstly you Press the volume up button
- And Now you Press the volume down button at the same time
- Now Press and hold the side button for about 10 seconds
- Release this side button when you see the Apple boot screen
How to Factory Reset on the new iPhone 11?
- To do this on the iPhone 11, access the iPhone settings, General menu and scroll down to the bottom until you find the Reset options.
- Select Erase content and Erase iPhone.
- At this point, if we have a password associated with our phone,
- Now Show Options on your Screen as well as the username and password of “iCloud”.