how to block unknown number on jazz
|jazz all incoming call block code|
Agr apko bi jazz ki sim par unknown numbers tang karte hai ya kisi aur waja se ap kisi bi number ko block karna chahate hai tu aj ka article mein hum apko complete detail ka sath batne wale hai ka ap kesy jazz ki sim par calls aur sms ko block kare sakte hai. is article ko end tak read kare.how to block number on jazz
How To Block Calls And SMS/Jazz Calls And SMS Block Service/Jazz Wrong Number block Karne ka tarika
CALL & SMS BLOCK SERVICE Block all unwanted Calls & SMS!
Now with Jazz’s Call & SMS Block service customers can block unwanted calls and SMS from on-net & off-net numbers
jazz Number block service code Dial *420#
|jazz number block|
jasy he ap code dial kare gye ap ka samne is trha show ho ga apne 1 type kare ka send kare dena hai.
- kuch dar intzr karne ka bad apko sms aye ga ka apki offer subscribe ho gi hai.
- ab phir apne *420# dial karna hai
jasy he ap code ko dial kare gye apka samne asy options show ho jye gye
- ab ap idr se koi bi number ad kare ka block bi kare sakte hai
- aur jo numbers apne block kehy huy hai unko bi check kare kare sakte hai.
- number ko remove bi kare sakte hai aur baki sub options ko bi use kare sakte hai.
- number block karne ka liye apne 1 type karna hai
|jazz all incoming call block code|
jasy he ap 1 type kare gye tu apka samne is trha show ho ga jo number ap block karna chahte hai us ko idr type kare. aur send par click kare.
- ab ap ka samne call aur sms block karne ka options show ho jye gye ap jo bi block karna chahte hai us par click kare sakte hai.wo block kare lye.
Total of 50 numbers can be added in the Black List and 50 in the whitelist. Any number added in both the lists will be counted twice.
- Available *420# Options:
- offer monthly charges:Rs 20+tax
- Add number to Blacklist
- Check number in Blacklist
- Remove Number
- Change Blacklist Tone
- Call Blacklist History
- View Blacklist
- HELP COMMAND:
- Simply send “Help” to 420 to get all SMS commands to use the service
- How can I subscribe to “Call & SMS Block” service via USSD?
- To subscribe to “Call & SMS Block” service via USSD, simply dial *420#.
- How can I unsubscribe “Call & SMS Block” service via USSD?
- To unsubscribe “Call & SMS Block” service via USSD, simply dial *420# and select option 4
- What happens if I unsubscribe & then re-subscribe?
- The Block list is removed as soon as the service is un-subscribed and you will start receiving calls and SMS from all the numbers. If the service is re-subscribed you need to add numbers to the block list again.
- What if I don’t have sufficient balance at the time of subscription renewal?
- Subscription renewal is automatically attempted; if the balance is low, attempts are made for charging for 60 days. Service remains subscribed and you will not get calls & SMs from numbers added in block list. Numbers can be added and deleted from the list during the 60 days suspension period.
- How can I add a number in the blacklist via USSD?
- To add a number in the black list via USSD, simply dial *420# and select option 1.
- How many numbers can be added in black list?
- 50 numbers can be added in black list
- If the same MSISDN is added in both lists then will it be counted twice?
- How can I delete a number via USSD?
- To delete a number via USSD, dial *420# and select option 3.
- Is it necessary to activate the blacklist for screening incoming calls that are in blacklist?
- Yes, it is necessary, else the blacklist will not block those calls. If you are subscribing via USSD menu, blacklist is automatically activated