|How to change wifi password in mobile -Change Wifi Password In Android & iOS|
In this Post, we explained how you can change the Wi-Fi password in Mobile of your modem or learn the current Wi-Fi password in writing and with pictures.
To change your WiFi name or password using the ip Address
You have just connected your Wifi internet to your home and you are using the meaningless password that came with the modem provided by your internet provider . It naturally becomes tiring to look under the modem every time and you decide to change the password of Wi-Fi. Or you have lost access to the password that is ready under the modem. Instead of dealing with Wi-Fi cracking programs, you said, "Best of all I will change my password." Changing the Wi-Fi password is quite simple, although it may seem difficult and difficult at first.
The Wi-Fi password can be easily forgotten. How to learn Wi-Fi password on Android, iOS and Windows devices, we explained in our article.
Wi-Fi, which has been a part of our lives for a long time, has now become a structure that we take for granted, underestimate and therefore easily forget. Usually once we enter it, the Wi-Fi password that we don't need again can be changed from the modem interface. Aside from changing the Wi-Fi password, how do I learn the Wi-Fi password?
How to change Wi-Fi password in Mobile?
- Make sure your Wi-Fi connection is turned on to enter the modem interface,
- Open any internet browser,
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press Enter and search,
- If the page is not opened, try the addresses "192.168.1.2", "192.168.2.1" or "192.168.2.2",
- If you still cannot reach your modem page, you can find the necessary address for the interface by searching the brand and model of the modem on Google.
- Login to the interface on the page that opens (Ask the username and password by calling your internet service provider). default User Name Admin And Passowrd Admin Now enter and login.
- Now you have Show many options
- Click Wireless network settings from the menu,
- Click on Network Encryption section,
- You can change the Wi-Fi name and password as desired from the menu.
Change Your Wifi Password any Mobile Phone?
If you want change your wifi password in andorid or ios phones then you follow steps:
Open Wifi and Connect your Wifi.
After you open your internet browser and enter your wifi ip address in case you dont know your ip addrsss you open wifi and click wifi settings and show you your wifi ip address.you can also see that ip address on wifi router on the back of your.
Find Wifi ip Address in Android Phones
Find Wifi ip Address in ios Phones
- After Showing your internet provider Page and ask your user name and password default User Name Admin And Passowrd Admin Now enter and login.
- Now you have show many options on your screen you Select Wireless network settings and Click on Security and you have show wifi key or WPA/WAPI passphrase: click and change your wifi Password.change the password from the relevant section.
Ip Address All Wifi Devices
- 3Com http://192.168.1.1 admin admin
- Belkin http://192.168.2.1 admin admin
- BenQ http://192.168.1.1 admin admin
- D-Link http://192.168.0.1 admin admin
- Digicom http://192.168.1.254 admin michelangelo
- Digicom http://192.168.1.254 user password
- Linksys http://192.168.1.1 admin admin
- Netgear http://192.168.0.1 admin password
- Sitecom http://192.168.0.1 sitecom admin
- Thomson http://192.168.1.254 user user
- US Robotics http://192.168.1.1 admin admin
- 192.168.l.0.1 ,
- 192.168.l.254 att,
Change the Wi-Fi password of your modem regularly. Although home networks are chosen as less targets than workplaces, hackers can easily access networks with simple passwords. Your Wi-Fi password is very important for the security of your information, all devices connected to the same network.