|Telenor advance code – Telenor advance balance code|
in this article we are going to tell you telenor advance balance code telenor best network in pakistan you want telenor advance balance in this article share all details how to get telenor advance balance so read out full article then this article is very helpful for you. Telenor Advance Balance Balance is an emergency facility for your prepaid customers when you need a balance. Sometimes, it happens that you are in an emergency and you have to call or text someone immediately but you do not have enough balance and at the same time you Unable to access a retailer’s store. The only way out of this predicament is to get a Telenor Advance Loan Balance. Telenor helps you get enough advancements to meet your emergency needs with ease. Using Telenor Advance Balance or Telenor Emergency Board, you can now get a loan of Rs.20. The service is available to all device and talkie users and a service fee is paid on your next recharge.
Table of Contents
Telenor advance code
With Telenor Advance Balance Load, you can now get a loan of Rs.20.00 Rupess. This Advance loan balance amount can be used for all prepaid services excluding Balance Transfer. The service is available for all Telenor and djuice users and the service fee is paid upon loan return (your next successful recharge).
How to Get Telenor Advance Balance Loan
Telenor prepaid users can dial * 0 # Rs.20 to get an emergency loan. This code postpaid to advance the balance is not for users. There are additional charges which can cut the recharge operation.
- How to Get Telenor Loan ;Dial *0#
- You can Get instant Rs 20 advance balance!
- Telenor Loan can be used for any voice call, SMS or Digital internet Service
- Available for Telenor Prepaid customers
- Terms and Conditions will be apply on Telenor advance code.
- Telenor advance code only for Telenor prepaid customers.
- If you already have a loan, you do not recharge your account when you can not even apply for the loan and not return until the current loan + service charges.
- After the first successful recharge Telenor advance loan will be paid. Plus Rs 3.5 and Rs 15 (Tax) service fee will be deducted to recharge.