I think you are searching for Pakistan Army jobs then you are reading the right article. Most people have passed matriculation and higher studies but they don’t know the proper way of joining the Pakistan Army. In this article, I will provide you complete detail about joining Pakistan Army. If you are a true patriot then you will be an army lover. But those people don’t know about the complete procedure. Each year Pakistan Army announced vacancies. Joining Pakistan Army is a dream field for many people. Excellent career growth and other opportunities are given to Army person. If you have potential you can apply for officer rank later. There is a proper system of promotion in the Pakistan Army. In this article, I will discuss eligibility criteria and other requirements for Joining Pakistan Army. I will also discuss instructions. Please follow the below-mentioned steps.
Table of Contents
Join pak army after matric male & female
If you want to join Pakistan Army as a soldier then your qualification should be matric or intermediate (F.A, FSC, ICS, D.A.E).
- At least 45% marks in matriculation.
- The age limit must be 17-22 years.
- The height of the candidate should be 5 feet and 4 inches or 162.5 cm.
- The weight of the candidate should be according to Body Mass Index.
- The chest of candidates should be 31*33.
- Marital status: married or unmarried
- Here are some ineligibility conditions for candidates.
- Declared medically unfit by CMH or appeal medical board.
- If you are hepatitis positive then you are ineligible for joining Pakistan Army.
Here is a complete guideline about registration in the Pakistan army. Please follow the below-mentioned steps of registration. If you have any questions please comment below in the comment box.
You can register yourself by using the internet. Please visit the official website of the Pakistan Army.
- You can also register yourself by visiting the Army selection and recruitment center.
- You need to pay a prospectus fee before appearing in a written/intelligence test.
- It is a complete selection procedure for joining Pakistan Army after matric.
- I have explained the selection procedure in different steps. Please follow the below-mentioned steps.
- The first step is the written/intelligence test.
- Intelligence tests consist of MCQs.
- MCQs test is based on the following subjects.
- Pakistan Studies
- General Knowledge
- Non Verbal portion
- After passing the written/intelligence test candidate needs to appear in the physical test.
- Physical tests consist of the following domains.
- Running 1.6 km or 1 mile in 8 minutes
- Push-Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing 7.4 feet * 7.4 feet having 4 feet depth
- After passing the physical test candidate will go for a medical test at the Army selection and recruitment center.
- After this selected candidates will be short-listed.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for detailed medical at CMH.
- Original result card of matriculation.
- Original Domicile certificate.
- Original valid CNIC.
- 8 Passport size photographs.
- B-form in case of the candidate has aged less than 18 years.
- One set of all attested documents(above mentioned)
If you are willing to join Pakistan Army after matric then follow the above-mentioned steps. If you have any questions then comment in the comment box. Before applying to Pakistan Army please complete your original documents. Always bring original documents while appearing in the test.