When you first get your SIM card, you are required to provide some personal information, including your name and contact details. This information is then stored on the network’s systems. If you later decide that you no longer want your SIM to be registered under your name, there is a way to cancel the registration online. In this article, we will show you how to do it. Keep reading for more info!
If you are looking how to cancel sim registration online and you want cancel extra sim cards.in this article we are share with you all methods to Remove Online your Extra SIMs Register Against Your CNIC.Pta has rules for removing online extra sims.you can use only upto Five sims in your CNIC number.In case If you do not take this serious responsibility, you could become part of the crime.so becarefull and close your extra sim cards.PTA launched some rules for removing extra Sim cards in your id card.How to Block Sims online jazz,warid.zong,telenor and Ufone?
Table of Contents
How to cancel sim registration online? – How to remove Extra SIMs registered against your CNIC/id card?
Sim registration is a process by which the government keeps track of all SIM cards and their respective owners. This is done in order to maintain national security and to deter crime. However, there may come a time when you need to cancel your sim registration online. Perhaps you have sold your phone or left the country.Whatever the reason, here’s how to do it.
- Jazz moblink:http://www.mobilinkgsm.com/about/sim_info.php
- Email Moblink:email@example.com
- Zong Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telenor http://www.telenor.com.pk/668-overseas
- Email Telenor:email@example.com
- Email ufone:firstname.lastname@example.org
- After downloading the relevant form from the official website. You will now fill out the form and along with the scanned form, email the CNIC and passport copy to the email address provided on the website.
- The relevant company gives you a reference number and your id card will be used for this purpose.
- Registered additional SIM cards will expire within 24 hours of receiving your complaint.
- The database on the PTA website will be updated after 45 days. You can review after 45 days to confirm the removal of additional SIMs.
Second Method to cancel sim registration online
There’s a lot of talk about the importance of online privacy, but what happens when your entire life is out there in the open? There are a number of websites that allow you to cancel all or select registrations with just a few clicks. This can be an important step if you’re looking to protect your personal information – and it’s easy to do! Here’s a look at some of the best sites for canceling online registrations.
Whenever you’re traveling, or if you just don’t use your phone very often, you may want to cancel your sim registration so that you’re not paying for service that you’re not using. It’s a quick and easy process to do online, and here we’ll show you how!
Jazz Contact Number form jazz sim Dial 111 Dial Other Network 111300300
Telenor Contact Number 345 Other Network 111345100
Ufone Contact Number 333 Other Network 111333100
ZongContact number 310 Other network 111222111
Warid Contact Number 321 Other Network 11111132
All in all, cancelling your sim registration is a fairly simple process that should only take a few minutes of your time. Just make sure you have the necessary information on hand and follow these steps to cancel your registration online. Have you cancelled your sim registration recently? What was your experience like? Let us know in the comments below.