How to check how many sims are registered on my cnic ?
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) is established in 1996 is responsible for the operation and maintenance of telecommunication services in Pakistan. It is important to consider that the Government of Pakistan has toughened its security policy. (PTA) is taking tough action against those whose SIMs (registered against their CNIC) are using in unlawful or fraudulent activities. So, it is necessary for all of us to check the information about the number of sims that are registered on our CNIC card number.
WHAT IS CNIC?
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is issued by NADRA in Pakistan. A 13 digits number is written into it. when a person is born that number will be issued to that person and it is written into B-form and after he/she reaches the age of 18 that number will be written to his/her CNIC card.
All your SIMS are issued on your CNIC number. if your SIM is misplaced or stolen you must have to quickly block that SIM to avoid unnecessary problems that may cause trouble for you in the future.
Subscriber identity module (SIM):
it holds all the information about subscribers. They are user-friendly because they can be easily set up and installed on other mobile devices in case your phone ceases to function or its battery gets to die. it also very useful in the process of PTA SIM verification through CNIC.
There are four GSM operators currently serving millions of cellular subscribers in Pakistan. Jazz/Warid, Telenor, Ufone, and Zong, you may listen about all of them.
HOW MANY SIMS YOU CAN REGISTER AGAINST YOUR CNIC
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) allows people to have multiple SIMs a maximum of 5 SIM card connections at a time.
There are two ways to check the number of SIM’s register in your CNIC.
• Through SMS
• Through Website/Online
- if you want to know about the number of SIMs registered against your CNIC so you need to just text your ID card number to 668. Here’s the complete process:
- Open the window of your text message on your mobile phone.
- Without any hyphen type in your CNIC.
- To 668 send your text
- You’ll shortly receive a text message with the operator names and number of active SIMs against your CNIC.
- Remember: PKR 2 plus tax will be charged for sending an SMS on 668.
If you want to know about the exact number of SIMs registered against his CNIC visit the following website. follow the process given below.
- PTA SIM Information Website is: cnic.sims.pk
- Once you visit the PTA SIM Information website, enter your CNIC number in the field.
- Within a split second, the website will show you your desired results in a form of a table.
- The table will show you the number of active sims along with the name of the operator.
Check the number of SIMs on CNIC with Jazz
Jazz and Warid have won the hearts of its users because they provide 4G connections and are now treated as a single network. If you are facing any problem with the online SIM check method then here is another easiest method.
- Text CNIC without a gap or hyphen to 6001
- Send phone number to 6001. (PTA SIM check)
- Send CNIC to 668 SIM check number. (CNIC SIM check)
Check the number of SIMs on CNIC with Telenor
Telenor has the largest number of users to its handy budget and awesome offers. If you are facing any problem with the online SIM check method then here is another easiest method.
- Ask the operator how many sims are on CNIC after dialing 345.
- To 7751, Send blank SMS in order to know if your number is BVS verified.
- To 7750, Send blank SMS in order to know the location of the nearest Telenor retailer. You have to go there and then the operator may ask to block their numbers against the CNIC.
- To 7421, sending a blank SMS and you will receive an SMS along with your number from the operator. (PTA SIM check)
- Send CNIC to 668 SIM check number. (CNIC SIM check)
Check the number of SIMs on CNIC with Ufone
Ufone has been a center of attraction for its customers over few years for mind-blowing bundle offers. If you are facing any problem with the online SIM check method then here is another easiest method.
1. Dial *336# and then enter 1. It will verify the cell number.
2. Send CNIC to 668 SIM check number. (CNIC SIM check)
3. Visit your nearest Ufone customer care center to check your sims and You can ask to block them if you are not using your sim.
Check the number of SIMs on CNIC with Zong
Zong is the first to introduce 5G technology in Pakistan. If you are facing any problem with the online SIM check method then here is another easiest method.
1. Send CNIC to 668 SIM check number. (CNIC SIM check)
2. Send “v” to 7911. (PTA SIM check method)
3. Your call will be transfer to the operator if you Dial 301 and you can ask him to check how many SIMS are registered against your CNIC. Block the SIM on CNIC if you are not using it.
PTA Biometric Verification System:
The PTA Biometric Verification System (BVS) is the biggest step by PTA to make sure the safety of cellular subscribers and terminate the illegal and unlawful utilization of mobile phone connections.
Here are some of the major benefits of using this system:
- you can acquire a duplicate SIM.
- you can activate or buy a new SIM card.
- you can change the ownership of a SIM card already registered under someone else’s CNIC.
- you can easily re-verify your SIM card.
- you can solve issues regarding SIM number mobility.
SIM card’s biometric verification:
If your SIM card is blocked or if you want to make sure that your registered SIM card does not get blocked in the future, so firstly you will have to check if you are using a PTA recognized SIM. in order to get a biometric verified SIM, you have to check first if the SIM card is registered in your own name or not.
Check the name of the SIM owner:
If you want to find out the name of the SIM owner, then you easily check this by following these easy steps:
- From your phone, you have to open the text message application.
- To 667, send a blank message.
- You will shortly receive a reply message that shows the owner’s name of the SIM.
Block a SIM card:
If you need to block any of the mobile SIMs that you are not using, it is preferable to get it blocked so that you are no longer responsible for that number against your CNIC. if you want to do it here are some easy steps you must follow:
- Go to the nearest franchise or customer support office of the related cellular company of your SIM.
- You must fill in to show their original CNIC and a related form that will block your Sims numbers quickly.
Point to be noted that the use of unlawful or unregistered SIM cards is a big crime and you have to face its consequences. If you are currently utilizing an unregistered SIM card or a SIM card of someone else’s person, you must go for its solution as soon as possible to stay away from any type of criminal activity.