How to Find recover deleted posts from Facebook?
Sometimes you deleted posts of Facebook. In this informative article, I will discuss how to recover deleted posts on Facebook. After reading this article you will be able to recover posts from Facebook groups, Facebook pages, and walls. Let’s read this whole article carefully. How to Recover a Removed Facebook.
According to the policy of Facebook deleted post is deleted from page, groups, and walls but also deleted from the server.
Some posts and other material are only deleted when you deleted your Facebook account.
Facebook is American based social media application. You can share different activities on your Facebook profile. Facebook also protects our privacy. Once you upload anything on Facebook then it will not remove easily. You can not delete it permanently. But following some methods, you can delete those things permanently.
If you delete something on Facebook you can easily retrieve it.
It means that you can easily recover Facebook deleted posts. I will discuss different methods. By using those methods you will be able to recover deleted Facebook posts within few minutes.
If you deleted Facebook posts accidentally then this article is a gift for you.
Method Number 1 How to Recover Deleted Posts on Facebook (Undelete Post):
I will discuss how to undelete Facebook posts. Undeleting posts on Facebook android application and computer is the same. So no need to worry.
- First of all open the Facebook android application.
- Then write your email address and password.
- Then click on the sign-in button.
- Then open the Facebook setting option.
- After clicking on the setting button click on the download your information option.
- Then click on deselect the option.
- After this mark the tick on such post you want to retrieve.
- Then click on the scroll-down option and click on create a file option.
- This process will take some time.
- You will receive a notification from Facebook.
- Then click on the download option.
- Download that file and open it.
- After opening sees the deleted post and again post it on the Facebook wall.
Method Number 2 Recover deleted Facebook posts :
Facebook has added a new feature. The name of this feature is managed activity. If you delete data from your Facebook profile then this data will be shifted in the trash for 30 days. The user is allowed to undelete data. And you can undelete data within 30 days.
- First of all open the Facebook application.
- Write an email address and password in the given space.
- Then click on the sign-in option.
- After this open the settings and privacy option.
- Then click on the activity log button.
- Then click on the trash option.
- Open the trash option and see if the post is available.
- If the deleted post is available then click on the restore option and restore it.
Method Number 3 Facebook undelete post:
This method doesn’t suit everyone. Facebook users can try this method. Maybe this method is working or not.
- First of all open the Facebook application.
- Add email address and password and click on the sign-in option.
- Then open the notification tab.
- If you will delete any post then you will see a notification of deleted post.
- If notification will be available then undelete it.
- This option is only available for some people.
How to retrieve or recover deleted posts ( posts from Facebook pages and groups):
If you deleted posts of Facebook pages and Facebook groups then no need to worry about it. Because you can recover it easily.
In the start, I discussed different methods of recovering Facebook posts. Just follow method number 1. Your post will be recovered.
How to hide a Facebook post:
Sometimes you do not want to show your post. But you want to protect that post.
- First of all, opens the Facebook application.
- Written n email address and password in the given space.
- Click on the sign-in option.
- Then open that post.
- Select that post and click on it.
- Then select the hide option.
- And done this option.
- Your Facebook post will be hidden successfully.
- You can also unhide this post.
- Just open the post and click on unhide option.
(FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions:
Question Number 1: Can we use any software for recovering Facebook posts?
Answer: No, we can use any software for this purpose. We can recover deleted posts by using the Facebook application.
Question Number 2: Are the above-mentioned methods are legal?
Answer: Yes, all methods are legal.
Question Number 3: Is there any illegal method for recovering Facebook deleted posts?
Answer: No, there is no illegal method for this purpose.
Question Number 4: Can we recover deleted posts from Facebook pages?
Answer: Yes, we can recover deleted posts from Facebook pages.
Question Number 5: Can we recover deleted posts from the Facebook group?
Answer: Yes, we can easily recover deleted posts from the Facebook groups by using above mentioned methods.
Question Number 6: In which format our Facebook data copy is downloaded?
Answer: Usually, data copy is available in PDF format. But sometimes it is available in Microsoft Word format.
Question Number 7: In how much time data copy is downloaded?
Answer: Data copy is downloaded within few minutes.
Question Number 8: Is Facebook notify us after completion of downloading the data copy?
Answer: Yes, Facebook sends us a notification after the completion of downloading the data copy.
Question Number 9: Is the method is same for computer devices and mobile phones?
Answer: Yes, the method is the same for both computer devices and mobile phones.
Question Number 10: Is this method is applicable on apple phones?
Answer: Yes, this method is applicable for apple phones.
In this article, I cover the whole topic in simple language. I hope you will like our guidance about how to recover deleted posts from Facebook. These all methods are working and legal. There is no fake method. If you feel any difficulty while trying this method then ask questions in the comment box. Our team will answer your question. Please share this article with others. You can also share this post on different social media platforms for helping others.