DLIMS (Driving License Information Management System) TRACKING
Table of Contents
WHAT IS DLIMS?
DLIMS (Driving License Information Management System) is an administration run site that delivers a single stage solution to overall licensing requirements. The organization assists rapid driving license issuance, upgrades and regeneration by automating the complete procedure. It also delivers updates of statistics concerning those who applied for the license etc. Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS) also offers authentication and tracking facilities online. So, you don’t have to wait in lengthy lines external to the offices and through the Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS), you can effortlessly track your online driving license.
If you want to apply for a learner’s license, a permanent permit or a worldwide license, or for a renewed and duplicate permit, here you will find the data concerning required documents on Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS) along with their particular forms.
Why to Apply for License in Punjab?
When submitting an application for a driving permit in Punjab, you should go to the Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS) official website and tick on the button ‘Apply Now’ showing on the home sheet. If you are doubting which records you ought to take over with you when going to the driving permit center, then check the entire obligations displayed on the Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS) official page. Diverse classifications displayed on the official website comprises Learner driving permit, Permanent driving license, International driving license, Duplicate driving license, driving License Endorsement and driving license Renewal.
An applicant with Driving License Information Management System (DLMS) can apply for the subsequent licenses and authorizations:
- Learner driving Permit/License
- Permanent/Everlasting driving License
- International/Universal driving License
- Duplicate driving License
- Authorization of a driving License
- Renewal/Regeneration of driving License
Mandatory Documents and Fee for Beyond Mentioned Licenses
Learner driving Permit/License
- CNIC Photocopy
- From any Post Office Rs.60 Ticket
- Obtain a Code Manuscript of Road Traffic Guidelines, rules and regulation from office of the Traffic Police
- For the applicants of 50 years or above. Health Check Certificate
Permanent driving License
- Submission Form (A) within Folder
- Learner License of at minimum 6 weeks
- Health Check Certificate
- Three (3) attested fresh Photo Graphs (Passport size)
- CNIC Attested Photocopy
- Attach a Ticket of Declared Fee on Permit Document
International driving License
- Mandatory International Submission Form inside Folder
- CNIC Attested Photocopy
- Photocopy of Legitimate Driving Permit
- Valid Pakistani Passport Photocopy for at minimum six (6) Months with Travel Permit/visa
- Two (2) attested Passport Photographs
- Court Charges Ticket Rs. 66
- Bank Challan Charges Rs. 450
- Note Down that candidate will bring in his original valid CNIC, Driving Permit and recent Passport.
- Mandatory Replicate Submission Form inside folder
- CNIC Attested photocopy
- Fresh Passport size Photographs Attested (2)
- Statement from Computer division for Automated Permit or A credential delivered by appropriate Post Office which conveys the expiration date of permit
- Missing License statement (FIR)
- Tickets will be attached corresponding to the calendar
- Form (Endorsement) which is accessible at center
- Medical Certificate
- CNIC photocopy
- 2 Fresh passport size Photographs (Attested)
- Original Beginner License of at minimum Six (6) Weeks
- Driving Vouchers Corresponding to Calendar
- Initial permit will be attached
- Mandatory Submission Form E with Folder
- Two (2) fresh Passport Size Photographs
- CNIC Photocopy
- Original previous Driving Permit
- Health Check Report
- Voucher of appropriate License
Following are several significant highlights of Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS)
- Driving license Issuance
- Challan tickets Issuance
- A strengthened databank of driving permission of whole Punjab
- Tracing of driving permit via Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS)
- Distribution of driving permit via courier facility later when the candidate confirms
- The procedure guarantees precision
How to submit an Online application for Renewing of Driving License in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?
- Visit the Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS) official website
- Sign-in to the Driving License Information Management System (DLIMS)
- Download the Form available in the download segment
- Fill up the submission form totally
- Afterwards this submit all the papers to licensing epicenter
- Subsequently the licensing phase of forty two (42) days, pass the preliminary theoretic test
- At the end pass the driving assessment
Procedure for Driving License Renewal
- Application/Submission Form E
- Two (2) Photographs Passport size
- Photocopy of CNIC (2 copies)
- Applicant’s driving Permit (original)
- Fee voucher as revealed in License Paper
- Medicinal reports
- Voucher of the appropriate license
Groupings of Driving License For Verification Procedure
- Jeep OR Motorcar: Motorcar OR Jeep driving permit is lawful for non commercial car.
- Light transport vehicle (LTV): LTV (Light transport vehicle) driving permit is legal for commercial jeep, car taxi, mini bus, motorcycle and lightweight transportation.
- Heavy transport vehicle (HTV): HTV (heavy transport vehicle) driving permit is useable for trucks, agricultural Tractor, buses, cranes, trailers, and any other kind of heavy transportation.
- Public Service Vehicle (PSV) for public transportations