In this article we are going to tell you how to check jazz sim number with easy method and without using balance. If you have a Jazz SIM and you want to know your contact number, or If you have a new Jazz SIM and you want to give it your number, you don’t remember. How do you not know that as a jazz number immediately if it’s a little embarrassing. don’t worry. You’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ll tell you about the different ways to check the number of jazz. Just stay with us for a few minutes & Read Article.
Jazz are more than 60 million users, which is the largest mobile network operator in Pakistan. Moby was first known link name, jazz is to provide an excellent mobile Internet service in Pakistan. In 2010 The company is owned by Russian Alfa Group. It was established as safe Group and Motorola Inc.’s joint venture company in 1994.After its merger with the landing, entered the jazz technique allowed to use neutral license, which it became the second LTE mobile network operator in the country.Also, in June 2017 PTA officially 4G spectrum of jazz. Earlier this year, the Jazz’s second mobile network in Pakistan which initiated the 5G trials for its customers successfully tested the 5G network.
How to Check Jazz Number
If you have forgotten your Jazz SIM number, & You want to Know What is your Number you need not worry because there are several ways to check your Jazz SIM number with Zero balance. You can find simple ways about how to check the balance of jazz number. If you are unaware of Jazz SIM and SIM number. For Check number can be used the following methods to learn.
- Frist of Just Open Your Phone Dialer
- Now Dial *99# from your Phone.
- After you number will appear on your screen.
- This service is free for all Customers of Jazz & Warid.
- This method only works on Jazz prepaid SIM.
Second Method to Check Jazz Sim Number
If your problem is not resolved by the above methods. Then you follow this method. This Method Work for all mobile network operators for customers like Zong, Ufone, Telenor and jazz. Both prepaid and postpaid SIM users can check all the Information about using this method SIM number. Just follow the Steps in below.
- Just open SMS and Write new SMS.
- Type MNP Send it to 667.
- Then, you will receive a message within a few minutes with all the details such as the date of the SIM card number, owner name, and activation.
- This method is not free and will charge for sending SMS to check your card number through this method.
|How to Check Jazz Number|
Last Method for Check Jazz Number
Jazz Number Check Code – how you can check jazz number
- First Method to check your Jazz sim Number : Dial *99#
- This Method Absolutely Free.
- Second Method Jazz Sim number Check: Simply Type MNP Send 667.
- Last Method For Know the Jazz Sim Number : Dial 111