Jio Missed Call Alert Activate/Deactivate codes [Latest Updated] | How do I activate missed call alert for Free 
Today’s Article we are explains How to activate missed call alert for Free and if you want subscribe jio missed call alert service then you read complete article in this article we are share full details how to activate missed call alert in jio.
Reliance jio Infocomm Limited, D / B / A jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platform, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network in all 22 telecom constituencies. It does not offer 2G or 3G service, and instead uses Voice over LTE to provide voice service to LTE on its 4G network.
Jio soft launched Beta for partners and employees on December 27, 2015 and went public on September 5, 2016. As of December 31, 2019, it is the largest mobile network operator in India, followed by the third largest mobile network operator in the world. 40.56 crore (405.6 million) users.
The company was registered as Inflot Broadband Services Limited (IBSL) on February 15, 2007 in Ambuari, Ahmedabad, Gujarat. In June 2010, Reliance Industries bought a 95% stake in IBSL for Rs 4,800 crore (US 6 670 million). Although unlisted, IBSL was the only company to win broadband spectrum in all 22 constituencies in India in the 4G auction held earlier this year. Following the continuation of RIL’s telecom subsidiary, Inflotel Broadband Services Limited was renamed Reliance jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) in January 2013.
In June 2015, jio announced that it would begin operations nationwide by the end of 2015. However, four months later in October, the company postponed the launch until the first quarter of fiscal year 2016–2017.
4G services launched internally on December 27, 2015. The company launched its 4G services commercially on September 5, 2016, offering free data and voice services until December 31, which was later extended to March 31, 2017. In the first month, jio announced that it had gained 16 million (16 million) subscribers.
Jio crossed the 50 million (50 million) subscriber mark in 83 days since its inception, resulting in 100 million subscribers on February 22, 2017. As of October 2017, it had approximately 130 million (130 million) subscribers.
The company launched its 4G broadband services in India in September 2016. After some reports, it was to be released in December 2015. The company is awaiting final approval. jio fourth generation (4G) offers data and voice services. , As well as overseas services such as instant messaging and series of movies and music.
What is Jio Missed Call Alert? – reliance missed call alert free
Jio Missed Call Alert is an assistance offered by Reliance Jio Company. Which is an exceptionally helpful assistance for all users. In the event that your telephone is turned off or inaccessible at that occurrence Jio sends the missed consider number as a SMS to your number when your Jio Sim is Active. By which you can call that number that is accounted for by JIO.
How do I Activate Jio Missed Call Alert service?
- To Check if Call Forwarding is Not subscribed. If it is avil you will not able to receive Jio Missed Call Alert at any Instance. Now Cancel All call forwarding Just dial *413 from your Phone.
- Now you Check if your number as subscribe recharge plan.
- above steps does not work then You call on helpline number 198
- Since none of the USSD codes might be helpful and you will burn through your time for USSD code simply call client care they will unravel your issue.
How do I DeActivate Jio missed call alert?
- First of all Dial 155223 from your Jio Number.
- After Choose the language.
- 4. Now you Tap on that service to deactivate Jio Tune.
- It will get unsubscribe within 15 minutes.
reliance Jio Missed Call Alert Activate/Deactivate codes
- Open Playstore and search jio app install app
- After open and register with your jio number
- and Click on Settings after click on Notifications.
- Scroll Down apps until you will find your Phone app, click on Phone app 5. Now you click on Missed calls option now you set miss call alert or deactivate.